Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

App Rubric Dissertation Available

I've got some good news and some bad news.  The bad news first.  My dissertation will not be posted online through ProQuest until sometime in March.  The good news?  I would be more than happy to share the PDF of my dissertation with anyone who might be interested in reviewing my research.  For the low price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling you too can get your hands on a copy of this research, but wait, if you act now, we will send you a second copy for free.  Just pay separate shipping and handling.  If you haven't closed the window yet, are still reading, and have followed my work over the years, you will have figured out that I am only kidding.  It's free, like everything else I have posted on my blog with the caveat that my intellectual property rights be observed.  Please note the ® on the front page of the dissertation.  Simply send me an email request at harry_walker@hcpss.org and assuming both of our email accounts can handle the file size, it will be on it's way asap.  Thanks for continuing to follow my blog and more importantly, for spreading the news and changing the world......

No comments:

Post a Comment