Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Apps for ADHD? Could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention...

As a person with ADHD, unmedicated for most of my life until I finally figured out the saying better living through chemistry was really true, I was encouraged to run across this piece from fellow blogger Vicki Windman.  Vicki is a special education teacher at Clarkstown High School South in Michigan.  After years of failure in elementary and middle school, I have been fortunate over the years to learn how to use my ADHD to my advantage, but many of our kids with ADHD may not be as lucky.  If you work with kids with ADHD, you'll want to check out Vicki's post and look into some of her recommendations.  Thanks Vicki.

http://www.techlearning.com/Default.aspx?tabid=67&EntryId=3597

No comments:

Post a Comment