Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

6,000 Page Views!!!

A big thank you goes out to everyone who has followed our blog over the past 6 months.  I never thought when I did the first post this blog would average 1,000 page views a month.  I know many of my recent posts have been the soapbox variety, rants and raves about how we need to increase the use of technology in our schools.  Obviously I have been preaching to the choir. In the coming months you will see more posts from our teachers highlighting some of the exciting stuff happening in our classrooms.  We are in our second year of our IPod project and have much to share.  Stay tuned.  If you are in the Maryland area, our next conference presentation will be at the Maryland State Conference on Gifted and Talented Education to be held on October 21st in Greenbelt Maryland.  If you attend, please plan to come to our session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment